Vancouver is North America’s most Asian city. The tour will guide you to enjoy the city’s most beloved food including the famous sushi!
The cities proximity to the sea, guarantees you will have fresh and authentic sushi. You'll be introduced to one of Canada's most famous dishes, but with a twist plus lots more including our secret dish.
At the end of your tour, you'll have sampled some of Vancouver's most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of the cities cuisine, culture and history.
Duration 3-4 hours with 12 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Vancouver food tour tasting route
- Enjoy slow cooked Porchetta served in a sandwich with a delicious house salsa
- Dine on Canada's national dish of Poutine with a spicy hidden twist.
- Gorge on some of the best Sushi you have tried innovated right here in Vancouver
- Indulge on a rich butter tart.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food experience to understand the history of Vancouver typical cuisine experience.
- Enjoy the most typical Vancouver food favourites and famous sushi in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Succulent Porchetta in Italian bread
- Poutine with a twist
- Gourmet sushi
- Rich butter tart
- Our delicious Secret Dish
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Vancouver Food Tour Meeting Point
Outside The Dominion building, 207 West Hastings Street V6B 1H7.