Our Key West food tour will be away from the tourist traps of Duval to show you the real local city food at it best.
After our two first stops for delicious tastings, we take a leisurely walk and explore the history and culture of the city.
You'll learn the stories of Key West's luck with affluence, and how treasure ignited this tiny island into a popular global destination.
Enjoy tropical soups, mouth-watering appetizers, gourmet tacos, exclusive island sweet treats and lots more.
During 3-3½ hours with 5 stops & 10 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Key West authentic local food & rum tour
- Experience how to eat and drink like a local, while tasting choosing authentic dishes and drinks to understanding the complexities of Key West regional cuisine
- Discover the historical origin behind each food or drink item bite or sip
- Sample the most iconic foods of Key West, with appetisers, main course and deserts with typical drinks.
- Travel back in time by visiting family-run businesses to taste the typical Key West local dishes and drinks.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Key West local cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Key West regional foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Flavoursome punchy Caribbean soup
- Indulgent Island appetisers
- Fish Taco's with a Caribbean twist
- Key lime pie ice cream
- Our delicious secret dish
- Island rum
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Key West Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet outside The Jerk 508 Southard St, Suite 101, Key West, FL 33040